A healthy, super easy meal ready in under 30 minutes all in one skillet.
- 1 lb Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups pineapple cubes
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 cups cooked rice
- chopped green onion for garnish
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add corn and pineapple; cook 2 minutes more. Stir in preserves and vinegar until combined.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!