We discovered this recipe by accident a few years ago, but it has truly become a family favorite. We’re sure your family will love it as much as we do. (For the most flavor, remember not to drain the pan after cooking the sausage)
- 1 lb Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 large can pork and beans
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 large chopped bell pepper
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Brown sausage in pan. Remove sausage and brown onions and bell pepper.
- Add in sausage and remaining ingredients, simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Now sit down to the best pork and beans you ever tasted.