A simple, traditional Creole dish with lots of flavor.
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 large green bell pepper diced
- 1 lb Conecuh Sausage cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 3 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 2 10 1/2 oz. cans of French Onion Soup undiluted
- 1 14 1/2 oz. can beef broth
- 2-3 tsp Creole seasoning
- 2-3 tsp hot sauce
- Saute green onion, green bell pepper, and sausage in hot oil in Dutch oven for 4-5 minutes or until sausage is browned
- Stir in chicken and all remaining ingredients
- Bake covered at 350 degrees
- Stir after 30 minutes
- Continue baking for an additional 10 minutes then serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!