Need a great tailgating or party recipe? This is the perfect melt in your mouth recipe that you friends and guests will rave about.
- Wooden picks
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup cola-flavored beverage
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 lb Conecuh Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 2 lbs Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage sliced 1 1/2 inches thick
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Top with a wire rack; spray with cooking spray. Soak wooden picks in water 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chili sauce, cola, honey, Worcestershire, vinegar, and hot sauce. Reserve half of mixture.
- Cut bacon slices in half width-wise. Wrap sausage slices with bacon, securing with wooden picks. Brush with remaining half of cola mixture (discard excess). Place sausage on prepared rack.
- Bake until browned and crisp, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve with reserved cola mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!