Sausage, steak, shrimp, and vegetables make up this epic kabob recipe that you’ll want to cook over and over again for family and friends.
- 24 wooden skewers
- 1 lb Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage sliced 1/2 thick
- 1 lb sirloin steak cubed
- 1 lb large fresh shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 (8-ounce) package button mushrooms halved
- 1 (8-ounce) package miniature sweet peppers halved
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 large red onion cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp Conecuh Steak and Hamburger Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Thread ingredients on skewers as desired.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill kabobs until sausage and shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!