Treat your family and friends to an old-fashioned dinner with our traditional southern style Conecuh Hickory Smoked Ham. Our hams are specially selected, sugar cured, then smoked over a pure hickory fire. No wonder this meal has become a holiday tradition for so many families!
For Ham Glaze
- 1 box brown sugar
- 1 can cola
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
To Decorate Ham (optional)
- 1 can Pineapple Rings in Heavy Syrup drained
- 1 jar maraschino cherries drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the brown sugar, cola, and yellow mustard until combined for the ham glaze
- Line a deep roasting pan with foil, leaving extra room for sealing
- Place ham in roasting pan on foil
- Pour Ham glaze over top of ham to coat
- Seal the foil, bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes per pound, until meat thermometer reaches 150-160 degrees
- When meat thermometer reaches 150-160 degrees, remove from oven and allow ham to rest about 30-45 minutes before slicing
- Refrigerate leftovers promptly
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This Post Has One Comment
This works in a slow cooker, with apple juice cherry juice and pimple syrup as well as the pineapple and cherries. When the juice is hot
Keep injecting is into the meat untill it rushes out the sides, do this in a lot of spots.
You can add brown suger if you like but do that near the end. Cook for 8 hours on low this ham wont last long its so sweet and tasty
You can add orange and or lemon also but it dosnt need it. Seriously this makes a candy ham.