This skewer trifecta delivers an incredible burst of flavor with smoked sausage, pineapple chunks, and cheddar cheese.
Servings: 2 dozen
- 1 lb Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 large pineapple peeled, cored, and cubed
- 16 ounces cubed cheddar cheese
- 24 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon.
- Add pineapple; cook, turning occasionally, until browned, 1 minute per side. Remove from heat; let cool.
- Thread pineapple, sausage, and cheese onto skewers as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!