No time to fix your favorite sausage recipe? Try this one. As long as you keep it a secret, no one will ever know how easy it was to prepare this hearty meal.
- 1 lb beans (large whole butter or pinto beans)
- 1 lb Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage
- 1 bunch green onions or one large white onion
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 3/4 tbsp Tabasco Hot Sauce
- 6 cups cold water
- Cut sausage into 1/2 inch pieces, mix with all ingredientsin a slow cooker and simmer all day.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This Post Has One Comment
Definitely a good basic recipe. I use an instant pot and half the recipe. 45 minutes with no soaking and you have a good dinner. Conecuh sausage in just about anything is good.