Try this twist on the traditional family favorite – spaghetti with meatballs. Sliced Conecuh smoked sausage takes the place of meatballs in this recipe and the results are amazing.
- 1 lb Conecuh Original Smoked Sausage
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 2 lbs cooked spaghetti noodles
- Cut Conecuh Sausage into 1/2 inch links. Put in large skillet with cut-up bell pepper and onion. Cook at 300 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, and a large can of tomatoes. Add garlic salt and pepper. Cook on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Add in 2 pounds spaghetti noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!